continuing my challenge and spamming all my 20 followers actively today (these next 2 weeks will be very active, promise it).
As in my past I had to organize some big parties with minimum budget, I decided to let myself nostalgic and fantasize about what kind of events I’d organize now, one year after quitting my very responsible job.
- City Break- I’ve organized actually one of those, for 20 people a year ago. 20 people going to Budapest from Chisinau for 3 days, everything organised from scratch. Was really fun by the way.
- Photography escape- going out of the city, in the nature with cameras and practicing, hiking and practicing… dreams
- Beach Party- perfect for some summer fun, with beer and volleyball
- Beauty workshops- making some handmade masks and creams… the heaven of any girl
- Handmade workshop- teach each other to sew, knit and everything else.
- Whining party- the real party for those who like to complain.
- “I hate everything” night out- the day of the year when you can be your true, hating self.
- Latino Dance- just some hot dancing on wild latino sounds… sexy
- Cooking workshops- calling a chef, many curious and brave people and toooooons of sugar
- Board game night- pretty funny to think of it in the last place, but happens. One of the best type of nights to have.